Atty. Fortun comments on Cedric-Deniece kissing video

>> Thursday, February 13, 2014

Lawyer Raymond Fortun on Friday said new CCTV footage showing businessman Lee kissing model Deniece Cornejo inside an elevator is a "non-issue."

In his Facebook page, Fortun reacted to various comments about the footage, which is now in the hands of the National Bureau of Investigation (NBI):

“Maybe it's just me, but it looks like the girl didn't even want to be kissed. Others will think otherwise. What matters is, again, what I PERSONALLY KNOW," said Fortun, a spokesman of Lee.

"I have met with DC (Deniece Cornejo) and CL (Cedric Lee) in a meeting and over dinner. Di ko nakita nor naramdaman na close sila. For me, this is another non-issue because it does not prove or disprove the parties' version of events that night,” he added.

"I will NOT say that the CCTV lies. We all saw what we saw. And yes, I'm glad that you noticed that the big group was so relaxed when they went inside the elevator. So... Doesn't look like this group was heading for a fight, tama ba?” Fortun said, in a reply to another comment on his page.

He said he is objecting to the word “passionately” to describe the kisses Lee gave to a smiling Cornejo, after the mauling incident of actor Vhong Navarro on January 22.

“I would object to the use of the word ‘passionately’ then I would pull out the definition from the dictionary. Then I would pull my wife and kiss her in a passionate manner to prove my point. I expect to be sustained by the judge,” he said.

Fortun also believes that the CCTV footage will not affect the case.

“First public statement of CL that they are just friends? As I said, it seemed that the girl didn't even want to be kissed. CL didn't even embrace her, nor did she embrace back. So... the kisses on the cheeks aside, it (won't) affect the case,” he said.


by Ria de Fiesta, from ABS-CBNnews.com


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP