Kris Aquino renews contract with ABS-CBN

>> Tuesday, January 07, 2014

Host-actress Kris Aquino announced on Monday that she has renewed her contract with ABS-CBN after speculations that she will be transferring to another network.

In her Instagram account, Aquino announced her contract renewal with the Kapamilya network after her manager Deo Endrinal continued talks with the ABS-CBN management while she is in London vacationing with her two sons.

"My manager Deo Endrinal continued talks w/ our ABS bosses during the Christmas break & it is w/ much joy that I share w/ you that we have RENEWED my ABSCBN contract. I am grateful to my ABS CBN bosses, Sir Gabby, Ma'am Charo, and tita Cory for the trust, value & importance they have given me," she said.

The award-winning TV host also clarified that she never met with officials of rival network GMA7 but admitted having met with TV5 boss Manuel V. Pangilinan.

"May I set the record straight? 1) I never met w/ any GMA officials but I am grateful to them for the generous coverage they gave My Little Bossings, primarily because of their longstanding partnership w/ Vic Sotto & the Eat Bulaga family. 2) I had met w/ MVP (Manny Pangilinan) in October & again Dec 23 of 2013," Aquino explained.

While admitting that she had her share of ups and downs during her 18-year stay in ABS-CBN, Aquino said she still remains Kapamilya.

"I have been w/ ABSCBN for 18 years & like any other family we've had our ups & downs and sometimes unavoidable "tampuhan"- but we remain FAMILY..."

"What I have become as a host, entertainer & producer came about because in 1996 FMG who was then president of ABS CBN told me, 'Come back home,'" she said, referring to Freddie Garcia, who later became her co-judge in the reality talent search "Pilipinas Got Talent."

In her message, Aquino also thanked ABS-CBN executives.

"I would just like to give a shoutout to @cvvidanes for being an inspiring boss who has not only my respect, but my love," she said.

Aquino also thanked her friend, host Boy Abunda, "for his unwavetring faith," as well as her staff on the morning show "KrisTV."

"I couldn't imagine a show of mine w/o you because we've learned to love each other unconditionally," she said of her "KrisTV family."

"And the most important THANK YOU is for all the KAPAMILYA viewers, thank you for watching me, enjoying me & making me part of your daily viewing. Because of your support I get to continue a job I love & I am also able to provide well for Kuya & Bimb... From my heart, MARAMING SALAMAT KAPAMILYA!!!" she said.


From: http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP