Kris Aquino Angered over sister Ballsy Aquino-Cruz road scam issue and threatens Aquino Haters

>> Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Kris Aquino Angered over sister Ballsy Aquino-Cruz issue and threatens Aquino Haters




This is a simple, CLEAR & REAL message. In our family, I love my siblings. BUT i believe it is obvious- my Ate is my FAVORITE. By Ate i mean our eldest, we only have 1 Ate, everyone else is first name basis only... i could go into a super long story, but this is just an example of my life’s truth- come what may, even at my worst- she still loved me. It’s not a secret i was disowned, but when i gave birth to Kuya Josh she was my 1 sibling who was there in the hospital. That’s just how she is- she has loved me unconditionally. No judgment, just a reassurance that i’d never be alone because she always believed i’d manage to right my life’s wrongs- that is FAITH. So this is me saying- HURT HER by spreading more unfounded lies about her & her husband and you will really push me to my very worst. I mean it when i say for my Ate i will take a bullet. Or worse, make the worst nightmare of all Aquino haters come true... P.S. Politics aside, like this if you’re like me & you LOVE your Ate. ❤️
A post shared by 🇵🇭 Kris Aquino (@krisaquino) on


Kris Aquino on Tuesday took to social media to defend her eldest sister Ballsy Aquino-Cruz after being implicated in a multibillion-peso road right-of-way scam.

On Monday, Ballsy and Eldon were tagged in an P8.7 billion road right-of-way scam after whistleblower Roberto Catapang Jr. showed to the media a letter supposedly signed by Eldon endorsing one of the projects secured through fake land titles.

Ballsy and Eldon’s son, Jiggy Cruz, however defended his father and said allegation that Eldon is involved in the anomaly is "absurd and ridiculous."

He said that the letter presented by the Department of Justice at a press conference on Monday shows a fake signature.


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP