Taeyeon of Girl's Generation criticized for special treatment after being involved in a car accident

>> Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Taeyeon of Girl's Generation criticized for special treatment after being involved in a car accident




K-pop star Taeyeon was involved in a traffic accident in Seoul earlier this week, according to local reports on Wednesday (Nov 29).
The Girls' Generation member had been driving her Mercedes on Tuesday night when it hit the back of a taxi, which then crashed into an Audi, Yonhap reported.
The taxi's two passengers as well as the driver of the Audi were sent to hospital for minor injuries, it added.
Citing police, Yonhap said the 28-year-old singer was not driving under the influence of alcohol. She was also said to have escaped without injury and was resting at home.
"I apologised to the driver (of the taxi), while a few others involved did not want me to contact them. I'm telling you this as there was a misunderstanding," the artist, who recently sang on the soundtrack of hit period Korean drama Scarlet Heart, was quoted as saying.
"I'll drive more carefully. Sorry for causing worry."

As the issue continued to grow controversial, fans suggested that Taeyeon provide a public apology for the accident.

A fan commented, "Unnie, if you see this comment, please upload an apology publicly... I'm saying this because I'm really concerned as your fan... TT I was so shocked yesterday. I'm glad that everyone's okay."

To this, Taeyeon replied, "Babe, this is not something I need to apologize publicly but something that I need to apologize directly to the people involved... The accident has been well resolved so don't worry. I really appreciate you for worrying about me. I'll always drive carefully."


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP