A Simple Miracle at Lunch

>> Thursday, August 06, 2026


I’m truly amazed by how God works!


I brought rice for lunch but had no viand because I honestly didn’t have any money. I messaged my husband, my siblings, and my father, hoping someone could send me a little money to buy food. Lunch break came, and not one of them had replied.


While I was waiting, one of my coworkers came over and asked if we had already eaten. I was the only one in our room who hadn’t eaten yet. Then, to my surprise, she offered me her meal because she said it was too sour for her taste. Of course, I gratefully accepted.


The amazing part is that she had no idea I didn’t have any food to go with my rice or that I was waiting for help. We’re not even close, yet she chose to give it to me.


Thank You, Lord. You always provide in the most unexpected ways. I’m so grateful that You never fail to take care of me. ❤️🙏

Sometimes God answers our prayers in ways we never expect. When every door seemed closed and no one responded, He used an unexpected person to provide exactly what was needed. This reminds us that God's provision is always on time, even if it doesn't come through the people or circumstances we anticipate. His care is personal, His timing is perfect, and His love is evident even in the smallest acts of kindness. Moments like these strengthen our faith and remind us to trust Him completely, knowing that He will never fail to provide for His children.



Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP