Shimazaki Haruka says "A life changing job was good" and aswers some questions

>> Wednesday, December 28, 2016


After the performance, Haruka Shimazaki (22) surrounded and responded to the interview. The one question answer is as follows

When asked what she thought while heading to the theater Shimakazaki said I still can not seem to have graduated yet because I am still in the theater to stand still in the theater.


The impression standing on the last stage is - I'm terribly sleepy. Because I practiced yesterday all night. I got the result of practice. I was able to do the choreography which I can not do with the rehearsal, and I showed a strong point in the production.

It was the first time when she was 15 years old. It really started from there and it was the place where the fans increased from there, so it seemed to cry as I saw the fans who came in the first show of the show for the show came. Chillin '. I think so, the AKB theater has a lot of memories.

Really (graduated) Mariya Nagao toured all the way and thank you for singing together to the song, thank you.

After all the show performance is memorable. Because I had never done something in public since my normal student so I never called my name with a loud voice. At that time my head was pure white, I was not good at dancing, and I was sticking out, but I miss that.

About her dress - Because the costume went over weeks to make it all over the night by handmade. I am happy because I like clothes like these.

The most enjoyable things in activities- It is the 1st athletic meet of Shimazaki AKB. Because it was the first event.
I remember what was really fun and fun.

What was hard was - I wonder what ... I heard that it was big because of the details

What you expect from juniors of AKB 48 - I'm not in a position to advise, but I do not know what to say, but since everyone is cute juniors, as I have grown, everyone should grow up step by step think.

Message from seniors who graduated - "Laughing" is just "I'm graduating" Especially it was not. It is light feeling.

Did something happen from Ishino - No, it is not. by the way.

Love is lifted when graduating - Please wait for this question very much.
This is a staple in graduation. Because it was not an interview so far, I am glad it was done for the first time. Christmas has already gone by, but a nice person is good.

Is it funny - I see. It is a face.

The ideal date place is - I want to go to Paris. I'd like to take a walk. I have been to it once and I love it.

When is the date likely to be around - I wonder when you will be around. Everyone is waiting for approach. It really is not popular, so I want to do it. I do not do it myself.

What you would like to do in future activities - It is not a job you can really do saying I want to do something like this. I would like to be able to do it while talking with the office person one by one to the offer which I came.


The role you would like to do as an actress from now on - I'd like to do "the Little Prince". I love it. My grandfather liked books and the book that I gave for the first time was "the Little Prince".

There was a catchphrase called "salt correspondence". What do you think of this? - I was sad at first, but if I think about it now it is something the person who did not like me originally said that. And when I was picked up on a TV show, I was nominated for buzzword grand prix and nominated, I was a little happy.

After graduation "God correspondence"? - So far I have no intention of salt correspondence. So, I do not know what you think, but I would like to like myself as it is.

The last greeting with red and white - I wonder what you are. That is what NHK decides. I can not decide from it.

When you teared up - At my performance, when I sang "Better" of my graduation song, everyone in the line is lined up, when everyone in the sync cries when I stand up to the customer and stand only in the situation where only the face of everyone can be seen When I saw that it was, and when I saw some of the original fans who made their debut, I came to Ulchi, Oh, I thought that this was useless, so I did not see the fans. But at the end, I cried when I saw the fan at close range when I saw off. It was not a performance, but I cried at the sightseeing.

In the end what kind of words to fans - I talked about it, because it got dirty, it ended with a word saying thank you. Because I have not arranged it yet, I think that I would like to be told again through mobile e-mail. Today 's performance was fun.


I was talking about "SMAP × SMAP" at the performance - I'm really honored that the reporters gathered so much for this.


Did you have anxiety? - I do not want to get out so much, so it's like I really thank you (with smasma) hanging over. Because I want to hide.

Are you always watching smasma - I have co-starred Shimazaki Nakai with a movie "ATARU", and then talk to me every time I meet with a song program or variety. I am very happy. Have to get well there. I want to go back soon and watch smasma.

What is it said from Nakai? - It is usual saying "I'm fine, I am not tired or sleepy? "I want to return?" (Laughing).


The reason why you made the last song "You are a whim" - It was originally a song by Team A, and it is not a song written to anyone, but there is a part of the stuff and members that they are lyrics like something like myself, some of which I think a little bit It was a bright song, so I chose it.

The feeling when I first received "Better" - My tears have stopped. I cried. Reached the limit when it was PV. I cried while shooting.

Did you say that impression to Mr. Akimoto - I have not said

About graduation Did Mr. Akimoto say something? - I wish you a happy life. As I am shy, I went somewhere soon.

Was it good to be an idol? - That's a deep question. Imagine yourself not becoming an idol, I could not do anything to think that it was a part-time worker. I'm telling you things like leaving. I really hope that the staff picked up the staff at the audition of AKB and I was allowed to make such a profession that my life will change so much.

What did your family tell you - I only took pictures with the my family. I have not talked.

What kind of actress do you want to be in the future - I do not know if I can be an actress first, but I think that each person is different, so I would like to protect myself from now on.

A message to the fans who could not come today - I thinks that the capacity of 250 people at AKB theater is great. It was because there were only fans who could really enter a hand at first. That is enough that there are 250 people packed and there are also a lot of people who can not come off.




Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP