Three Cans, One Answer to Prayer
>> Wednesday, September 30, 2026
My salary won’t come until the 30th, and honestly, I didn’t know where I could get extra money anymore. I had already borrowed from everyone I knew, but I still couldn’t find a way.
I found myself whispering, “Lord, I hope we have something to eat tomorrow.”
My husband and I went to work that day. Near the end of our shift, we had a raffle at work, and the prize was luncheon meat. Every CSAT we received gave us one entry into the raffle.
I only had one CSAT, and honestly, I thought my chances were really slim. I’m not exactly lucky when it comes to raffles.
Then the raffle started. Everyone was so excited and happy.
After a few minutes, they called my name.
I won.
I said, “Lord, I’m already okay with just one.”
But God wasn’t done yet.
They drew another name.
And once again, they called my name.
Then they drew another one…
And my name was called again!
I ended up winning three cans of luncheon meat. 😂
Even I was shocked. I thought I would only have one, but God gave me two more.
So, thank You, Lord. And thank you to my customers who gave me those CSATs. ❤️
It may seem like something small to other people, but to us, those three cans meant so much.
We made it through another day.
Sometimes, God answers our prayers in the simplest and most unexpected ways.
And sometimes, the blessing comes in three cans of luncheon meat. 😂❤️🙏
Credit: Jam
Three cans of luncheon meat may not seem like much, but at that moment, they were a reminder that God saw our needs and knew exactly what we were going through. We may not always receive the answer we are hoping for, but God can provide in the simplest and most unexpected ways. Sometimes, we just need to keep trusting, even when we cannot see how things will work out. ❤️🙏