Erich Gonzales Shorter Hair after Break-Up

>> Thursday, February 09, 2017

Google Logo

Danrich no more...
Erich Gonzales channels shorter new hair during renewal of her contract with ABS-CBN. She finally admits that she and Daniel Matsunaga is no longer together.


“We are not together anymore. It’s over. To be honest po, ayaw ko po sanang mag-detalye. I just want to move on. Hindi po kami nag-uusap. It’s not true that we are talking. Hindi po kami magkaibigan,” she said.

“Thankful po ako dahil 'yung loyalty nila laging nandiyan. Siyempre po 'yung Diyos, siya naman po ang nakakaalam ng lahat,” she said.

“I think I just have to accept na may mga bagay po talagang we cannot control. Life goes on,” she said. “I deleted the photos. I unfollowed them. I just want to help myself.”

Siguro kapag nagmahal ka, kailangan magtira ka para sa sarili mo.” Erich said when asked what she learned on her failed relationship with Daniel.

“Sa nararamdaman ko po ngayon, hindi po. I don’t want to say anything more. I just want to move on,” she said.

In an interview with Daniel, he denied that money was the reason behind their split.

“It was never about money like what a lot of people are thinking right now,” he said.

Daniel also said that there is no third party.


Google Logo

Danrich started to develop feelings for each other during Kris TV guesting and in the set of Two wives. They confirmed their relationship in June 2015.


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP