Katie Price vows to go sober for a Year

>> Thursday, December 22, 2016

Katie Price has vowed to quit drinking for a year after a shocking drunken outburst involving disabled son Harvey, 14.
Despite trying to deny her foul-mouthed rant - caught on video during a personal appearance in Derby - she told the Loose Women she was a 'nightmare' when drunk.
Mum-of-five Katie, 38, admitted that it doesn't take many drinks for her to feel inebriated, yet she's never tried going sober for a long stint without being pregnant.

She said: 'It’s taken me 38 years to do this I’ve never done dry January and I’m not going to drink for the whole year.
'When I’m pregnant I can do it it’s just one year out of my life,' she said, adding: 'When I drink I’m a nightmare!'

She added: 'I don’t drink at home. Two glasses of champagne gets me [drunk] but I stay all night chatting to people.
'I’m not a rowdy drunk. I'm not a rowdy drunk, I'm not even naughty. I'm going top do it for a whole year and prove you all wrong.'
According to onlookers, it certainly seemed to have been a few party tipples that provoked Katie's rambling speech at a Christmas party she had been hired to attend, earlier this week.

In a recording of the event, Katie was heard saying: 'I love all my kids, even though Harvey... anyway. Whatever.'
Businesswoman Katie is mum to Junior, 11, and Princess, eight, by ex-husband Peter Andre as well as Jett, three, and Bunny, two, by husband Kieran Hayler.
But Harvey is the son of Katie's ex-boyfriend Dwight Yorke and he suffers from rare condition Prader-Willi syndrome, and also has ADHD and autism.
The mother-of-five was paid £13,000 to host the EnergySave Christmas party on Monday, though Katie was also been accused of embarrassing herself by stripping in the toilets, on the same night.


A second video shows the worse for wear 38-year-old can be seen stumbling around before lifting her dress up to reveal her bare breasts.
Back on her best behaviour on Wednesday, family wasn't far from the model's mind and she even invited Harvey to entertain the live audience at ITV.
She also discussed her 'new baby' a hairless cat named Dobbi and filled her Instagram feed with pictures of Dobbi playing with her youngest daughter Bunny.

'Instead of having another baby, this is my baby,' Katie was overheard telling the Loose Women.
Katie continued: 'I have over 200 animals. I love [this breed] because they’re not like normal cats. You have to use baby wipes around the bum.'
Clearly feeling broody, Katie sweetly captioned a picture of the cat that morning, saying: 'My gorgeous Bunny with Dobbi.'


Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4055074/Katie-Price-vows-sober-year-shocking-drunken-outburst-involving-disabled-son-Harvey.html#ixzz4TdfCYjnG
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP