Boys Over Flowers Actress Ku Hye-sun and Husband Divorcing Because She is Not Sexy

>> Friday, August 23, 2019

Boys Over Flowers Actress Ku Hye-sun and Husband Divorcing Because She is Not Sexy









HB Entertainment announced: "Despite the encouragement and expectations of
many, the two actors recently reached a point where they felt they could no longer maintain
their marriage due to various issues, and after a serious conversation, they both agreed to
get a divorce."

Ku Hye Sun's lawyer Jung Kyung Suk from the law firm LIWU Law Group released an official statement.

He said Ku Hye Sun has no desire to divorce. A draft of the
divorce agreement has gone back and forth between the two, but the document has never
been signed and sealed.

It is true that she took steps to discuss divorce
after receiving stress from Ahn Jae Hyun’s lack of interest in their marriage, his
betrayal of her trust, and his frequent and intimate calls with other women while in
a state of inebriation. However, after Ku Hye Sun’s mother received a psychological
shock and her state of health worsened, and out of a desire to protect her family life,
Ku Hye Sun stated clearly on Instagram that she has no desire for divorce.

Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun’s divorce being mutually agreed upon
are completely false and without basis.

An unknown netizen has posted photos of the model-turned-actor at a BBQ restaurant, and
according to the netizen, Ahn Jae Hyun celebrated his birthday with drinks and 3 other women.
However, his wife Goo Hye Sun was nowhere to be seen.

Ku Hye Sun and Ahn Jae Hyun starred in the supernatural medical drama Blood!
On March 2016, Jae Hyun and Hye Sun confirmed that they're dating!
At that time, Hye Sun was 31 years old, while Jae Hyun was 29.
The couple tied the knot in an intimate wedding ceremony on May 21, 2016.
They donated their money for a good cause instead of spending it on their honeymoon!

Ku Hye Sun is no longer able to trust her agency, who one-sidedly managed their
artist’s private life, and has confirmed that she can no longer work with them. She hope to
terminate her exclusive contract with them and is wiling to take it to court.

On August 21, the actor took to Instagram to share his side of the story Ahn Jae Hyun
explained that he had decided to speak up after Hye Sun’s attorney falsely accused him
of contacting other women while inebriated, and he also clarified that he had not badmouthed his
wife to their agency’s CEO
The actor shared that the couple had been living apart and that after they agreed to get a divorce,
my wife lied to the security guard at the apartment building where I was living alone that
she had lost her key, and after receiving a spare key, entered my apartment. She told me,
‘It’s not trespassing; I entered because I’m your wife,’ and she began going through my
cell phone and making recordings. I was asleep at the time, and I was extremely shocked
and frightened by her behavior.”

Ahn Jae Hyun also shared that he has already paid Ku Hye Sun the full settlement amount that she
demanded, but that she has since made additional requests, forcing him to get a loan and sell his home.
He revealed that he has been undergoing treatment for depression after getting married and
is currently on medication.

Hye Sun took to Instagram to respond directly to his post.

She explained about the settlement amount she demanded.
This is referring to the full amount we donated instead of holding a wedding, and because all of that was paid
for by Ku Hye Sun, I asked for half of the amount back. The interior decorations for Ahn Jae Hyun’s current home
were also paid for by Ku Hye Sun, and because I was the one who did 100% of the housework, I demanded
and received 30,000 won a day in labor wages for the past three years… this was not a
divorce settlement amount.
Because one of my dogs passed away, I became depressed first, and it was me who introduced my husband to
the psychiatrist that I had seen in the past. After gradually recovering, my husband started enjoying alcohol,
and I saw him talking to women over the phone while drunk with my own two eyes, and I heard it with my own two ears.
I advised him to refrain, since it could cause misunderstandings, but we simply ended up fighting often because of it,
and their confidential conversations ultimately became a domain of which I know nothing.
On my husband’s birthday, he said he wanted to eat beef-and-radish soup, so I prepared it from early in the morning,
but he only had one or two spoonfuls and didn’t finish the rest. Seeing him then go out for a birthday party with
other people, I knew that his heart was truly no longer in this marriage. Still, I was grateful to Jae Hyun’s
mother for giving birth to him, so when I heard that she didn’t have an air conditioner, I got her one, and
I also got her a washing machine and a refrigerator.

Jae Hyun did not move into his separate apartment for the sake of our separation; instead, I allowed him
to do so because he said he wished to focus on his acting. So I had the right to enter that apartment.
Apart from that, regarding the matter of my asking him for ownership of our home, Jae Hyun did not
spend much time at home even before our separation, so I told him, “If I’m going to live alone like this,
give me the house.” So he told me that he’d give me our home in Yongin if we divorced, and I agreed.
Since then, my husband has been talking incessantly about divorce.

What did I do wrong? When I asked, he told me that I’m not sexy, and my husband kept saying that he wanted to divorce me
no matter what because I have unsexy nipples. Even while we were living together, my husband sometimes loudly played YouTube
broadcasts that men in a marriage rut might listen to before falling asleep… I was a ghost that lived in our home.

The woman you once loved so much has become a zombie. Even now.


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP