Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2017 Models share their gratitude on the experience

>> Thursday, November 23, 2017



WHAT!? IS THIS EVEN REAL!! Just walked my FOURTH @victoriassecret fashion show!!! I️ am still shaking and can’t thank everyone enough for all the work and energy and time that goes into this show! Thank you @ed_razek @monica.mitro and everyone at @10magazine for believing in me and keeping me around, I’m forever grateful of your confidence in me 💕✨💥 also thank you to my family and friends and all my amazing agents at @imgmodels And @management360 For the support these past few months and to @michaelstephenshank for always keeping my head on straight on loving me no matter what! Also to the trainers and the coaches who dedicated so much time to me, and of course the FANS I️ love you#hillfam forever and ever.

A post shared by Taylor Hill (@taylor_hill) on







Forever to be my most memorable and grateful birthday❤️ Can't wait for the premier Nov. 28th!! #vsfashionshow

A post shared by Vanessa Moody (@vanessa_moody) on









💠💙❄️💍✨ with the lovely @miguel — It still hasn’t fully processed that this happened! What an amazing experience honestly. I’m so proud of everyone, the level of professionalism that was upheld and the love we had for one another was unlike anything I’ve ever seen. No experience can compare! I am so happy, grateful and honored to have walked the VS show for the first time! I want to thank everyone who was a part of this— from the team at VS, to all the girls who supported me and gave me confidence, to my family and friends, to all the sweet people online showing love and support, I just want to thank you all, I feel so lucky 💙 I also want to thank Vs for always having such a diverse lineup, you guys stay showing that beauty comes in many shades 💙 prepare for a bit of VS takeover on my page lmao! 💙 #vsfashionshow #vsfs2017 #porcelainangels

A post shared by aiden 📢 [next models] (@aidencurtiss) on













What a dream come true...This year felt like my first year all over again. Emotionally, physically, mentally, in my health I feel so much stronger in so many ways and I am so grateful to all who have supported me, believed in me and stood by me. Thank you for giving me this opportunity again sweet @ed_razek @monica.mitro @10magazine @johndavidpfeiffer Yesterday was so unreal on so many levels. It took so much for all of this to come together and truly as a team we pulled it together as a WHOLE. I am grateful. I am happy. I am humbled. And I just can't stop smiling thinking about it!!! I can't wait for you all to tune in to this show. #vsfs2017 . Also ... WAS IT NOT MEANT TO BE THAT MY WINGS ARE THE DAMN 🦋 EMOJI!?!?!!? Meant to be!!!!!! DREAM LOOK!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋🦋

A post shared by Bella Hadid (@bellahadid) on



If you ask me what my dream outfit would look like I can assure you it’d look a lot like this. I don’t know how to describe the feeling of being given these wings. I could not believe it when I saw them coming during the fitting and I started tearing up, we all did. All I could think looking at Sophia, Monica, John, and the rest of the team is how unreal that moment was and how I got so lucky. I know there’s a lot of talented, capable and beautiful girls out there that could be in my place. But you guys chose me, and I’ll be grateful forever. What you see in the fitting videos are real emotions from real people that are given a chance of doing something extraordinary. Being back, and being back with wings, and in China???!! That is just crazy. I told you in the casting that if I was going to do this I would give it all and that’s what I did. Last night we all saw our work pay off and it’s so beautiful to see how we all grow together. So proud to be part of the magic you once more have created. I’d take the challenge and start it all over and over again because the rewarding feeling and the excitement in my stomach and all over my body is more than worth it!!! We all thank you and love you. Thank you for giving me this opportunity again and for trusting me on carrying those! Now I can’t wait for you guys to see the spectacular show last night was 🍾🍾🍾🍾🍾❤️❤️❤️ !!!!! #VSFashionShow

A post shared by Blanca Padilla (@blaancapadilla) on





My 10th show! Thank you for making it so special! 💙@ed_razek @monica.mitro @johndavidpfeiffer @10magazine

A post shared by Candice Swanepoel (@angelcandices) on





✨✨✨✨✨✨ . Currently flying back home right now and honestly cannot stop smiling. This year has been a crazy one for me with lots of ups and downs but being able to walk in this show really makes everything worth it! There’s no better way to wrap up 2017! I am beyond grateful and humbled for this experience. Thank you Sophia, Ed, Monica and John for being the first people who saw that this small town girl had the potential to walk that runway! You make dreams into reality for so many girls. I am so proud to say that I have been fortunate enough to work with you guys for the fifth time in a row! I wouldn’t trade this for anything in the world. I know how complicated it is to put a show of this size together but all that hard work paid off...Cheers to the greatest show on earth! 💥

A post shared by devon windsor (@devwindsor) on



















getting to wear wings like these gives me the biggest goosebumps! 💙💙💙 Forever unreal!! #vsfashionshow

A post shared by Josephine Skriver (@josephineskriver) on





What an honor to return to this runway. #VSFashionShow

A post shared by Karlie Kloss (@karliekloss) on





today was a dream come true, I️ want to thank everyone who made a production of this magnitude happen. Not only casting but the brilliant men and women in production and design, hair & makeup, lighting... the performers just everyone!!! all of you killed it and I know it took a lot of hard work and preparation to pull this off. This really was the biggest show yet. I️ can’t wait for everyone to see it back home. I️ gave it my all just to reflect the energy I received from those around me. You are incredible. As amazing as it is to be an angel for a day every single person who worked on this show made the impossible, possible and should be recognized as such so thank you!!! thank you!!! thank you!!! apart from my role in the show I️ love seeing hard work pay off and watching everyone’s face light up knowing we killed it as a family 💥🙌🏽 @victoriassecret ❤️

A post shared by Lameka Fox (@lamekafox) on









Sixth #VSFashionShow in Shanghai 🇨🇳Thank you to everyone who supported all of us!!!

A post shared by Liu Wen (刘雯) (@liuwenlw) on






















Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP