Is Barbie Imperial Leaving It's Showtime's Girltrends

>> Saturday, February 04, 2017

Barbie Imperial is hinting of saying goodbye to a chapter in her career and is about to begin a new one. Did Barbie mean that she is leaving Girltrends?
Girltrends is an All-Female Group created by the noontime show It's Showtime. It's members are: Chienna Filomeno, Dawn Chang, Devon Seron, Erin Ocampo, Jane Deleon, Jessica Marasigan, Joana Hipolito, Kamille Filoteo, Karen Reyes, Kelly Day, Krissha Viaje, Leyana Magat, Loisa Andalio, Maika Rivera, Maris Racal, Mica Javier, Miho Nishida, Mikee Agustin, Nikki Gonzales, Riva Quenery and of course Barbie Imperial.


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

itsbarbieimperial I can still remember the day when I first guested at Kapamilya Chat to promote a show, and it was the audition day for Girltrends. I had no plan to audition, but my handler called me, she told me to do it, and so I did. I never knew it was for Girltrends.. I didn't know we were going to dance. I did not trust my dancing that much though I was hopeful to be taken in. Weeks after the audition, my handler told me I got in. I was so happy and proud of myself because I got in to a girl group. I met my girltrends, I met new friends and sisters. I'm so happy I met these girls, who treated me like their own sister. Dancing with these lovely girls was one the best things that has happened to me and I will always be grateful. Thanks to our showtime family for the trust. Thanks to tito Mel, tita May, Showtime Dancers and XB Gensan for being patient coaching me. I've learned so many things at Showtime. I learned how to dance with more confidence. To the hosts, thank you po for guiding us. And treating us like your own little sisters. I will miss my Showtime family. Thank you so much, ABSCBN and Showtime! This isn't goodbye.. I'll see you soon!! Girltrends forever. And to my supporters thank you so much for being my inspiration to work harder. Everytime I hear songs that we danced with, it makes me want to stand up and dance as I automatically recall our group dances... I may be closing a chapter temporarily but a new one is about to begin. Every step I make I am hopeful and at the same time thankful for the blessings I have been receiving. This isn't goodbye, I promise.. who knows.. and yes, you can still watch me on Langit Lupa every Monday to Friday before Showtime! Once again maraming salamat po!


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP