Brooklyn Decker encourage everyone to move towards real progress

>> Friday, February 10, 2017

This is a nice message....

Google Logo

brooklyndecker@thebighundred Day 15 action: "Have a conversation with someone who has different beliefs than you."

This is me with my parents. All 3 of us voted for different people this election. My dad is a conservative, my mom an independent, and I'm a liberal. One of the best gifts my parents gave me was their open mindedness. It allowed me to develop my own opinions, without bias, and it encouraged me to challenge the people around me without judgement. One of the biggest issues our country faces is our division- we can't even have a conversation without calling each other a "biggot" "racist" "elitist" "out of touch," and it's led us to this point. We are missing empathy. I promise you we are not as different as you think. I encourage you to have a conversation with someone who doesn't agree with you. Listen, be empathetic- let's move towards real progress. United we stand, divided we fall. #thebighundred


Check out what @thebighundred is doing. Spreading good will, one action at a time.


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP