Rain and Kim Tae Hee to marry on Thursday

>> Wednesday, January 18, 2017

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


K-pop star Rain will marry K-drama star Kim Tae Hee, he announced via a handwritten letter on Tuesday (Jan 17).

"I am ready to be a good husband and a man as the head of a household. She stood by me through thick and thin," the message read. "She's the greatest gift of all."

His agency Rain Company said: "We don't know the exact date when they are tying the knot. However, the ceremony will be small and private."

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Translation:

Hello, I hope to find all of you in good health in this cold winter. This is Jung Ji Hoon.

It’s already been 16 years since I first debuted and many of my fans have grown into beautiful women and in some cases have even become amazing mothers. I too am trying to become the head of a household as a husband and a man.

She was always there for me during my hardest and happiest times and moved me on multiple levels. Our trust and love has grown to a point where it has finally borne fruit.

The wedding is going to be private and quiet as Korea is currently going through emotional and financially difficult times. I hope you all understand that I cannot speak of where and when it is going to take place. I would like to thank you for all your love in the last 16 years and from now on I hope to show you a more responsible and modest side of me as an actor and a singer.

“To me, she is the best present.”

—Jung Ji Hoon (Rain)

The couple are expected to wed at a Catholic church in Seoul on Thursday with family members in attendance as Kim is a devout Catholic, Yonhap News Agency said, citing industry insiders.

Rain, 34, and Kim, 36, first met while shooting a television commercial in 2011 and began dating a year later.

From: http://www.straitstimes.com


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP