TV Host Mariel Rodriguez takes leave from 'Showtime'

>> Wednesday, June 15, 2016

ariel Rodriguez revealed that she had to rush herself to the hospital on Tuesday after she felt pain in her abdomen.
Rodriguez, who is currently pregnant, thought “it could be gas, UTI or worse contractions.”
Fortunately, the doctors told her that the pain she’s feeling is just her baby being playful inside her womb.

“It was the baby's movements I was feeling!!!! I was so paranoid maybe because people kept saying don't travel bla bla, don't eat this don’t drink that, too much negativity,” she said through a lengthy post on Facebook.

“Truth is I won't do anything that would harm my baby and I'm not going to let comments affect me anymore,” she continued.
Instead of unsolicited advice, Rodriguez said she would rather have people pray for her safe pregnancy.
Rodriguez then hinted that she will be taking some time off from “It’s Showtime” temporarily as she was advised to rest.

“I was so relieved to hear my baby's heartbeat again. So far my baby is doing good but I just have to rest this out. Thank you to my ‘Showtime’ family for being so understanding and supportive,” she said.
Rodriguez also assured her followers that there is nothing to worry about as she and her baby are “doing fabulous.”
“When I heard my baby's heartbeat again all the ‘pain’ was gone. It's all in my head (oops). Will relax now and enjoy my pregnancy and pray for a healthy baby!!!” she said. “Got a strong baby here... just like daddy.”


From: http://news.abs-cbn.com/


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP