Quotes from Point of Retreat

>> Thursday, September 05, 2013

If I were a carpenter I would build you a window to my soul
So that everytime you tried to look through it
All you would see is your own reflection
You would see that my soul is a reflection of you




Sometimes two people have to fall apart
To realize how much they needed to fall back together




A guy can tell a girl he's in love with her until he's blue in the face
Words don't mean anything to a woman when her head's full of doubt
You have to show her




Life is hard. It's even harder when you're stupid.




Until I met you I didn't know what life was
I had no clue that I wasn't even alive
Its like you came along and woke up my soul




I'll never be able to give you everything you deserve
But I'll definitely spend the rest of my life trying




Sometimes things happen in life that you didn't plan for
All you can do now is suck it up and start mapping out a new plan


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP