Fans took care osf drunk Kangta of H.O.T.

>> Thursday, September 12, 2013

During a low period in his life, Kangta revealed that his fans took care of him.

On September 11's broadcast of MBC's Radio Star, Kangta was asked about rumors that involved drinking.

When H.O.T broke up, there were a lot of conflicts between the fans and the members. So I got really drunk because I was upset. I live in Yangjae-dong, but I drank a lot and was struggling to find my house near Junggye-dong,” said Kangta, who failed in finding his house. “When I woke up in the morning, I found myself sitting by the curb of a sidewalk.

He continued, “Some students were on their way to school and began to notice it was me. I was so embarrassed than I just collapsed on the street, when some H.O.T fanclub members spotted me. They helped me up while hiding my face, and caught a cab for me to go home.”

Kangta also admitted that when he got drunk, he would throw dried peppers that his mother kept to his fans waiting outside his house. “My mom always said they were precious, so I threw the peppers at my fans because they were precious.”


From: http://entertainment.ph.msn.com/


Share/Bookmark

Popular Posts

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Sunset by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP